Day Prep Coaching
Coaching is action-oriented guidance for children and families to identify their highest values and live in greater alignment with those values. We equip children with proven tools they can use at the choice point to get their needs met in adaptive ways. We help parents gain the distress tolerance and communication skills needed to be the calm, consistent leaders they want to be.
Coaching with a Day Prep certified coach builds the awareness, skills, strategies, tools–plus the understanding of the science behind it. Shift default tendencies that are not working well so you can supercharge well-being, joy, LOVE of self and others, productivity, and purpose in life.
Follow us on Instagram @winningwaystospeak
Through individualized coaching with a certified coach, your child will take a deep dive into the Day Prep Integrity curriculum, developed by Cara Day, based on seven key constructs:
For children, tweens, and teens:
• Interpersonal Effectiveness: Self-awareness, mindfulness, and tangible skills for building and maintaining relationships with self, peers, and parents
• Distress Tolerance: Use of the Wise Mind to balance skills around acceptance and change in an escalated moment
• Emotional Regulation: Understanding of the brain, default responses, and how to shift oneself for optimal outcomes for self and others
• Mindfulness: Using breath and thought awareness and replacement to gain agency around habitual thought and behavior patterns
• Communication Skills: Learn life-changing communication skills for courageous communication in any situation
• Keystone Habits: Understand the science behind and solidifying the values of sleep, nutrition, and exercise through proven usable tools as the foundation of an integrated life
• Executive Functioning: Skills to regulate emotion, body, materials, space, and time for academic and life success.
How to get started: Complete the form below and you will be contacted within 24 hours. Send a text or call 619.995.3115 to ask a question or get started, today!
• Schedule of your choosing
• Instruction takes place in your home, our locations, or via zoom
OPTION 1: One-to-one coaching: Individualized coaching just for your child
OPTION 2: Sibling coaching: Superglue your children in their lifelong relationship and bond
OPTION 3: Group coaching: Custom coaching for your child’s friend group
OPTION 4: Live Events with Cara Day
Family Retreat: Learn more about a family experience designed to get and keep you on track.
Complete the form below and someone will promptly be in touch.