About Level Up
Level Up is available at Day Prep La Jolla, Los Coches, La Costa, Laguna, and Beverly Hills
Join us in Level Up! Register below to get started right away. Once your registration is received, a welcome email and an invitation to our Parent Portal will be sent via email. Your child may attend as early as the same day.
This low ratio tutoring program for students in grades K – 12 helps your child get and stay on the cutting edge as a scholar.
Academic coaching and instruction is provided by Day Prep’s teachers at a 1:6 or less ratio Monday – Thursday from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuition: $30/hour $15/hour per sibling
Level Up allows students from any school to access Day Prep instruction on a flexible basis.
This is the advantage you want for your child!
Your child will:
- Attend in Day Prep location–once home, they can play and relax–and so can you!
- Complete all current assignments from their school to our Day Prep standards
- Engage in remediation work with a highly trained teacher
- Experience Day Prep materials to augment their education, academic, and social/emotional skills
- Advance through upcoming material so they are ready to learn in class
- Build reading comprehension and critical thinking skills
- Develop the competency and habit of how to complete a thorough review of their grade and assignment portal
- Learn best practices for every type of assignment
- Gain the skills of a seasoned writer, and publish books as they go
- Choose the highest quality literature books from our extensive library
- Learn our math process to gain quiet confidence when approaching any problem type
- Learn best practices for test-taking to consistently show what they know
- Gain time and materials management skills
- Learn to PTT: Plan tomorrow today for lifelong academic success
- Form habits of academic and personal excellence
Level Up Application
Please complete the form below and upload the following documents:
1. Photo of applying child.
2. Most recent report card.
Please include all children in the home, even if they are not applying,